Infusion Therapy / IV Therapy in Augusta, GA
Infusion or IV therapy is a powerful wellness treatment that can help restore the body, both inside and out. At Southeastern Aesthetic Surgery, we are proud to offer this and other cosmetic and medical spa services to the residents of Augusta, Evans, Aiken, Columbia County and the surrounding communities of Georgia and South Carolina.
What are Infusion Therapy and IV Therapy?
IV therapy, also called infusion or IV vitamin therapy, is a treatment that involves delivering vitamins and nutrients directly into the veins. One benefit of using IV therapy techniques is that the body is able to absorb these vitamins faster and more efficiently through the bloodstream than it would be able to via oral consumption. For this reason, patients begin experiencing the many benefits of vitamin therapy within minutes, often before even leaving their appointment. IV therapy is a popular treatment because of its safety and efficacy.. Furthermore, we are able to completely customize the nutrients in your treatment based on your needs.
What are the Benefits of Infusion Therapy and IV Therapy?
There are many reasons and benefits that motivate patients to pursue IV therapy. These treatments can have positive effects on many areas of your health, including:
- Boosting Energy Levels
- With nutrients like amino acids and vitamins delivered directly to the bloodstream, you can experience an instant energy boost that eliminates the need for more traditional solutions like coffee or energy drinks.
- Fighting Signs of Aging
- IV therapy, with the proper nutrients, may help reduce wrinkles, repair sun damage and even strengthen the hair and nails.
- Preventing Illness
- IV therapy may boost the immune system, helping you get sick less often.
- Minimizing Anxiety
- With custom-designed IV therapy, you can reduce anxiety and its symptoms with a completely natural solution, eliminating the need for medications or less effective treatment options.
- Improving Athletic Performance
- IV therapy may accelerate muscle recovery, eliminate toxins and boost endurance to perform at the highest level.
- Reversing Dehydration
- IV therapy is particularly effective at addressing dehydration, whether you’re slightly dehydrated or experiencing a severe hangover. This treatment restores the missing fluids and nutrients, and may help with dizziness, headaches, vomiting, muscle pain, fatigue and more.
- Reducing PMS Symptoms
- IV therapy is also a natural solution for premenstrual syndrome, and my help boost mood and improve overall comfort in the days leading up to your period. This treatment can help with cramps, bloating, nausea, weight gain, irritability and more.
How Much Do Infusion Therapy and IV Therapy Treatments Cost?
We have a variety of IV therapy treatments, each with varying price levels. While the figures below represent our most common treatments, keep in mind that we can also design customized IV therapy sessions for you at a similar price point.
- Quench - $160
- Recovery & Performance - $170
- Get Up & Go - $160
- Immunity - $160
- Cocktail - $180
- Alleviate - $165
- Inner Beauty - $170
What Can I Expect From My Infusion Therapy or IV Therapy?
The infusion therapy treatment is a very simple and relaxing process. During your visit, you’ll be comfortably seated as we insert an IV drip into a vein in the arm. Then, you’ll be able to relax as the vitamins are slowly delivered to the body. Most treatments take about one hour, although the exact duration can vary depending on your treatment and health needs. Once treatment is complete, you can immediately return to your usual lifestyle and activities; there is no downtime required. In fact, many patients begin to feel the benefits of IV therapy before they leave their appointment!
Am I a Good Candidate for Infusion Therapy and IV Therapy?
Infusion therapy and IV therapy are perfectly safe treatments that offer personalized benefits to nearly any patient. If you are considering IV therapy for any of the benefits listed above, you are likely a good candidate for these treatments. However, the best way to determine if you are a good fit for treatment is to discuss your needs with either Dr. Austin or Dr. Isakson. They can help you determine the best IV therapy treatment option based on your desired benefits, and they will discuss everything else you need to know about the treatment prior to your visit. Schedule your appointment today to get started!
Southeastern Aesthetic Surgery is led by Dr. Troy Austin, a board-certified plastic surgeon, and Dr. Matthew Isakson. If you would like to schedule your visit for infusion therapy or IV therapy with us, please contact us today. We welcome patients from Augusta, Evans, and Columbia County, and adjoining areas in Georgia and South Carolina.