Intraceuticals Skincare in Augusta, GA
If you’re ready to experience the ultimate in skincare, come into Southeastern Aesthetic Surgery and try Intraceuticals Skincare products. We’re proud to offer these revolutionary cosmetic products to men and women residing in Augusta, Evans, Columbia County, and nearby areas in Georgia. We are also happy to provide our services to residents of Aiken and the neighboring communities in South Carolina.
What is Intraceuticals Skincare?
Intraceuticals Skincare was developed based on research conducted at leading Australian universities, along with the belief that a therapeutic grade of high-pressure hyperbaric oxygen could be useful if applied in skincare cosmetics.
The Intraceuticals team was able to develop a serum to be used in spa treatments and in conjunction with oxygen to plump up and hydrate the skin. As a result, the surface appearance of wrinkles and fine lines was greatly diminished.
What is the Cost of Intraceuticals Skincare in Augusta, GA?
The cost of Intraceuticals Skincare varies from product to product. Your total cost will depend on a number of variables, including the severity and number of skincare issues you’re currently trying to resolve. During your initial consultation, we can provide you with recommendations for your unique skincare needs, along with a full list of products and their prices.
What Do Intraceuticals Skincare Products Do?
Used by many of today’s top Hollywood celebrities, the Intraceuticals Skincare line contains numerous products, each one designed differently to remedy specific skincare concerns.
The Rejuvenate products are particularly useful in combating the signs of aging, such as fine lines, wrinkles, and dry, sagging skin. The Rejuvenate line includes exfoliates, cleansers, hydrating gel and a moisture-binding cream. There are also mask products available in this line that specifically benefit the lips and eyes.
There are collagen boosters which also help with sagging skin, antioxidant boosters for visible pores and other signs of aging, and vitamin boosters for oiliness and blemish control.
Intraceuticals Skincare also offers a Clarity line of products to help resolve skin pigmentation issues such as hyperpigmentation and skin brightening.
Some of the key ingredients used in Intraceuticals Skincare products, depending on their purpose, include:
- Hyaluronic acid
- Salicylic acid
- Vitamins A, C, and E
- Kakadu Plum – contains Vitamin C plus powerful antioxidants
What Facial Treatment Options are Available?
All the facial treatments using Intraceuticals Skincare products are non-invasive, and each one is designed to accomplish a specific goal and address particular skin concerns. Some of the most popular treatments include:
- Rejuvenate Oxygen Facial – good for all skin types, intensely hydrating. The Rejuvenate serum has antioxidants and vitamins to provide dramatic results in tone, lift, and
- Opulence Oxygen Facial – a super concentration of Vitamin C helps brighten and provides balance to uneven or dull skin tones.
- Clarity Oxygen Facial – The Clarity products helps problem skin by clearing away impurities, irritations or any oil build-up.
- Atoxelene Oxygen Facial – This product can be combined with any of the other facial treatments to give you dramatic results in the reduction of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Booster Treatments – These boosters can be added to your facial treatment to provide even more benefits to your facial skin. Choose from boosters containing vitamin A or C, antioxidants or collagen.
Plan a series of treatments to prepare your skin for upcoming special events: weddings, prom, class reunions or a special date night. Get that healthy glow for that big night!
If you want to learn more about Intraceuticals Skincare and how they may help your complexion issues, contact us today. We’re happy to answer any questions you may have or schedule you for a personal consultation. Dr. Troy Austin, a board-certified plastic surgeon, and Dr. Matthew Isakson, plastic surgeon and their staff are proud to serve residents living in Columbia County, Augusta, Evans, North Augusta and other neighboring areas of Georgia and South Carolina.